The extraordinary ordinary work.
Designed for farmers, foresters and industrial users who need a tough utility vehicle for hard work in extreme conditions, the user-friendly Kodiak 700 delivers superior performance with outstanding value.
Powered by a high torque 708cc engine - and featuring a compact chassis with a plush seat for day-long riding comfort - this extraordinary worker can carry a 140kg payload plus rider, and tow up to 600kg.
The smooth-running Ultramatic® CVT transmission and mechanical 2WD/4WD make this hard-working ATV ideal for towing, and with Electric Power Steering on the EPS model - and even more features on the SE model - the Kodiak 700 makes every working day that little bit easier.
- Best value for money utility ATV
- Powerful 708cc DOHC 4-stroke high-torque engine
- Yamaha Ultramatic® CVT automatic transmission
- Mechanical 2WD/4WD (On-Command® on SE model)
- Yamaha Electric Power Steering (EPS model)
- Total 140kg front and rear rack carrying capacity
- 600kg towing capacity and front-mounted winch
- Front discs and sealed wet rear brake
- Independent long-travel suspension
- Maxxis 25-inch tyres, 25x8x12 front; 25x10x12 rear
- Digital instruments (EPS models) and storage
- Central halogen work light (EPS models)
Make it yours
The standard Kodiak 700 model does not feature EPS, alloy aluminium wheels, 2-inch receiver hitch, digital multi-function instruments, On-Command® drive and the 3rd work light. Also, this Non-EPS Kodiak is only available in Solid Green, Yamaha Blue and Red Spirit.
ATVs with engines up to 70cc are recommended for use only by riders 6 years and older and always with adult supervision. ATVs with engines of 70 to 90cc are recommended only for use by riders 12 years and older, and always under adult supervision. ATVs with engines of 90cc or greater are recommended for use only by riders 16 years and older. ATVs are built to operate within their design limits. Safe towable weights, together with maximum carrying capacity are identified in the owner's manual if applicable. For durability, reliability, but most important of all, operator safety, under no circumstances should the recommended capacities be exceeded. Yamaha recommends that all ATV riders take an approved training course. For safety and training information, see your dealer or call your Yamaha Distributor in your country. ATVs can be hazardous to operate.